Italian Veal Balls
1 pound ground veal
1. Combine all ingredients (except tomatoes) and form into balls that are a bit flattened.
2. In skillet, heat olive oil on high until oil is almost smoking.
3. Place veals balls in skillet and brown well on both sides.
4. Remove veals balls from skillet and add chopped tomatoes and some garlic powder.
5. Simmer in skillet until tomatoes soften, about 10 minutes.
6. Return veals balls to skillet with tomatoes and cook on low flame for about 45 minutes – 1 hour.
7. Serve with rice or in a baguette.