- This event has passed.
October 28, 2020 @ 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- October 28, 2020
4:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Event Category:
- Social Services
How to Identify and Minimize Caregiver Burden
Calling all caregivers!
Are you providing care for elders, children, other members of your family, or friends?
LEARN HOW TO IDENTIFY AND MINIMIZE CAREGIVER BURDEN
With Jan Yaffe, Coach and Therapist for 30+ years
Wednesday, Oct. 28, 4 PM
We encourage you to take the self-assessment quiz below before our zoom meeting to see what comes up for you. It can help you explore your situation and identify concerns to bring to the discussion. Join us to share tips for reducing levels of stress and overwhelm while managing your loved ones needs.
Zoom ID: 621-723-0791
Identifying Caregiver Burden:
Please answer the following questions as honestly as possible.
- How overwhelmed do you feel? What does that look like for you?
- Do you feel you have enough time for yourself? What are you neglecting in your life?
- Do you feel stressed between caring for your loved one and caring for yourself and other people in your family, or work?
- Do you feel drained, even resentful, having to take on these responsibilities?
- Do you feel uncertain about how to handle your loved one if they should need more care in the future?
- What self-care opportunities can you create for yourself?
Want to learn more?