• All members must shower and wear a bathing cap before using the pool. No exceptions.
• Please adhere to all lifeguard instruction. They are licensed professionals, here to help.
• Please be respectful of the Center’s pool schedule by exiting the pool on time.
• The pool schedule is subject to change, though notices will be posted well in advance.
Have questions about our Aquatics program? Just call.
Front Desk: (718) 627-4300
Constantine Voytenko, Aquatics Director: (718) 954-3162, [email protected]
Kids’ Pool Rules
• Children 8 and younger must swim in the company of an adult at all times. See the pool schedule for available times. In the event of a question, ages will be verified with a call to the security desk.
• Children 9 and older are permitted to swim unattended during select times:
GIRLS (9 and older) – TUES and THU, 6:00 to 9:00 PM (summer hours)
BOYS (9 and older) – MON and WED, 6:00 to 9:00 PM (summer hours)
• Adult Swim is reserved for those ages 16 and older (and for lap-swimmers, only).
Private Swimming Lessons + Cancellation Policy
• 30 and 45-minute instructional sessions available.
• Packages expire 90 days after purchase date.
• Please pay at the front desk and bring a copy of the receipt to your swim instructor at the first lesson.
• In the event that you must cancel, please call your coach directly. All cancellations must be made at least 24 hours in advance. Sessions missed without prior cancellation will be charged as a completed session.
Make your next event a splash! Our pool is available for affordable birthday parties and school rentals. Our facilities are clean, safe and always staffed by certified professionals. To book, contact Constantine Voytenko, Aquatics Director at (718) 954-3162 or [email protected].