- Assists the Accounting team in all phases of day-to-day detail operations.
- Assist with general ledger maintenance, including payables, grant allocations, and invoices.
- Assist with preparing audit related reports and backup
- Review receipts for credit card expenditures and credit card reconciliations
- Communicate with vendors and other parties regarding payables
- Communicate directly with the office manager about office-related services
- Accounting systems organization and clean up
- Proficient in standard Microsoft office software and QuickBooks.
- Strong organizational and time management skills and attention to detail is a MUST.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise extreme discretion.
- Highly organized, focused, and diligent.
- Able to work with minimal direction; ability to take direction.
- Team player with a demonstrated ability to initiate and maintain effective and cooperative professional relationships.
- Problem-solving skills and enthusiasm for learning.
Full-time including Summer and Fridays year-round
Paid vacation, sick leave, parental leave, medical, retirement plans, leave early for Shabbat, Life Insurance.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.