The Administrative Assistant will oversee all aspects of membership sales activities. They will assume responsibility for setting and meeting membership, enrollment, and financial objectives. The assistant will work with other departments in establishing and maintaining customer service standard
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Manage and oversee all aspects of membership sales effort
- Act as a point person for all telephone, walk-in and e-mail membership and enrollment inquiries, and place follow-up calls to all potential members.
- Maintain through understanding and up-to-date knowledge of all programs and offerings, present approved membership options and prices to prospective members.
- High-school diploma (college degree preferred)
- Previous membership sales experience a plus
- Capacity to thrive in a large, complex organization and the ability to perform effectively and with grace under pressure
- Resourcefulness and the ability to develop solutions with limited resources
- Superior time-management skills and persistence, and the capacity to handle multiple tasks with ease
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and familiarity with a customer relationship management system (CRM)
Full-time. Flexible occasional weekend and evening hours required.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.