Early Childhood Head Teachers
The Center is looking for full time and part-time experienced, professional, caring Early Childhood head teachers.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Education or related field
- Classroom experience
- Knowledge of Jewish values and holidays
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Creating and employing developmentally appropriate curriculum
- Overall classroom management: leading/creating a safe, nurturing, and engaging learning environment where children can play and learn
- A team player who is looking to work in a collaborative environment
- Participating in professional development training and in-service workshops
- Complying with all requirements of the Department of Health and Mental Hygiene.
- Covid-19 vaccination is mandatory