Early Childhood Teacher
We are looking a full-time experienced, professional, caring early childhood teacher for the 2021-2022 school year.
· A Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Education.
· Knowledge of Jewish values, holidays.
· Excellent communication and writing skills.
· Hebrew language preferred
· Proven experience as a Preschool Teacher
· Planning, supervising, and implementing an age-appropriate curriculum in accordance with the policies and the philosophy of the school.
· Attending all general staff meetings and supervisory meetings as required by the Director.
· Participating in professional development training and in-service workshops.
· Complying with all requirements of the Department of Health and Mental Hygiene.
· Keeping records on each child, to include weekly and monthly attendance sheets, accident log, and conference sheets.
· Communicating with parents formally, through scheduled Parent/Teacher conferences, and weekly newsletters as well as informally via monthly phone calls.
· Maintaining professional standards and conduct and respecting the confidentiality of school-related information.
· Collaborate with other educators
· Maintain a clean and tidy classroom consistent with health and safety standards