Assistant to the Director of Early Childhood
To perform a variety of secretarial and administrative duties in support of the SCC Early Childhood program and in support of the Head of School, Director, faculty and parents.
- Set up and maintain electronic filing system
- Create, maintain and enter information into database
- Provide data and data base reports as necessary
- Maintain and protect students’ confidential information
- Process and maintain records of all supply orders and receipts
- Produce digital communication and documents
- Record student and staff attendance and absences
- Coordinate meetings and special events
- Maintain appointment and event calendars
- Schedule admissions tours and parent and child meetings.
*Minimum of 2 years of successful experience in a related secretarial position
*Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite and other computer programs
*Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
*Demonstrate flexibility and initiative
*Demonstrate appropriate phone etiquette
*Work cooperatively with administration, early childhood faculty, parents, and members of other Sephardic Community Center offices.
Commensurate with experience