The Executive Assistant will support the CEO in business related tasks such as organizing calendars, creating reports, taking notes, and other organizational tasks. This role should have a detailed understanding of the full Microsoft Office suite, be fast at solving problems and have experience as an executive or administration assistant in the past.
- Organizing and managing the CEO’s calendar.
- Assist with various Board reports, memos, invoices letters, and other documents.
- Answering phones and routing calls to the correct person or taking messages.
- Handling basic bookkeeping tasks.
- Filing and retrieving organizational records, documents, and reports.
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation to the board and management team.
- Helping prepare for meetings.
- Accurately recording minutes from meetings.
- Greeting visitors and deciding if they should be able to meet with the CEO.
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
- Reading and analyzing incoming memos, documents, and distributing them as needed.
- Making travel arrangements for CEO.
- Opening, sorting, and distributing incoming faxes, emails, and other correspondence.
- Provide general administrative support.
- Assist with special projects, as needed
- Proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience.
- In-depth understanding of entire MS Office suite.
- High school diploma.
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a quickly changing environment.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills.
Full-time including Summer and Fridays year-round
Paid vacation, sick leave, parental leave, medical, retirement plans, leave early for Shabbat, Life Insurance.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.