Aquatics Lifeguard- Part time Female
We are seeking a certified and compassionate part-time female lifeguard to monitor all water activities and ensure the safety of our swimmers and visitors. Plus, the ability to perform swimming lessons for additional pay.
In this role, you will be directly responsible for confirming that all patrons follow the necessary safety rules and will also respond accordingly in the case of an emergency. You will play a key part in ensuring the well-being of our visitors while maintaining a fun and safe swimming environment.
Lifeguard Duties and Responsibilities
• Remain alert and keep a watchful eye on all activities that are occurring in and around the water
• Educate and then enforce all safety rules of the facility
• The opportunity to lead private swimming lessons (for additional pay)
• Provide first aid — often CPR or other life-saving care treatments — to patrons, as needed
• Identify and communicate any potential health, safety, or accident risks to the Aquatics Director
• Attend all staff meetings as required
Competitive hourly wage — commensurate with experience; additional pay for lessons
Lifeguarding, CPR and First Aid certifications (all current, please)
Water safety instruction (WSI) a plus
Apply with resume to [email protected]