We are seeking a creative and motivated graphic designer to develop a variety of print and digital collateral. You will work in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment. You should have some experience, be a team player, and have an eye for design and detail.
Part-time/full-time, remote/onsite statuses are open to discussion.
Note: Candidate must be able to show samples of their work.
Assist with the design and layout of a wide range of projects, including:
- Print + digital: brochures, newsletters, posters, invitations, infographics, logo development, photo-retouching, custom graphics and iconography, internal marketing communications and other collateral materials
- Provide creative concepts that align with brand guidelines and department’s goals
- Prepare press‐ready digital artwork
- Design social media content
- Proficient in Canva, where most of our campaigns are designed
- Familiar with Adobe Creative Suite (Mac OS) a plus
- Strong layout, design and typographical skills
- Ability to take creative direction and produce concepts for team and client review
- Superior attention to detail and organizational skills, especially under pressure of deadlines
- Ability to work on multiple projects, under tight deadlines and in a fast‐paced environment
- Self‐motivated, creative and focused
- Energetic with a positive self‐starting attitude