Membership Sales Associate
About this Position
The Center is currently on the hunt for a Full Time Membership Sales Associate and Tour Expert. This is the perfect opportunity for someone with sales and customer service experience.
We are looking for a Sales Associate to play a key role in actively generating membership revenue. This position is a unique opportunity for the right individual who is energized by the idea of using superior customer service, innovative ideas and marketing skills to cultivate new membership.
• Assisting in the cultivation and organization of prospects with the ultimate goal of reaching unit expectations.
• Assisting in establishing a system whereby all prospects, whether walk-ins, call-ins or those acquired from outreach, are all tracked in a methodical and consistent manner.
• Generating sales leads
• Identifying and assessing customer needs to achieve satisfaction
• Building sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
• Creating a plan by phone, email and some gorilla marketing outreach to: new members, renewals, previous members, visitors with guest passes, as well as those from Open House, birthday parties, agency rentals, special events and promotional events.
• Making suggestions for adjustments in sales efforts.
• Being knowledgeable of all membership and program information.
• Making an effort to sell, when needed, all programs.
• Assisting in perfecting the art of the tour.
• Handling complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
• Following communication procedures, guidelines and policies
• Taking the extra mile to engage customers
• High school degree
• Proven Sales and customer service experience for at least 3 years.
• Track record of over-achieving quota
• Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
• Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
• Ability to become proficient with all front desk procedures and be able to
assist when needed.
• Must be a team player
• Must be able to work on Sundays and evenings.