Membership Services Specialist
The Sephardic Community Center (Gravesend, Brooklyn) is seeking an outgoing, mature individual to work at our Welcome Desk. The individual in this position will be responsible for delivering high quality customer service to all members and guests through professional greetings, checking/validating membership statuses, and extensive knowledge of our programs and services.
include, but are not limited to:
- Greeting members in a friendly and professional manner
- Making sure that all members sign in at the time they enter the building, especially during times of heavy traffic
- Once clear, direct members to their appropriate program areas
- Provide information and customer service, as needed
- High school graduate, or greater
- Minimum of two years of customer service or receptionist experience
- An easy-to-work-with, team-player approach
- Once trained, working knowledge of our member log-in system
- Ability to multi-task – especially during rush hour(s)
- Keeping cool under pressure
- Several shifts available to include daytime hours, most days of the week.
- Sunday hours also available.
- Salary commensurate with experience.
- Benefits available with full-time work.
- Includes complimentary use of our state-of-the-art fitness facilities