Pro-rates & Trials
We understand that sometimes you may not be able to start program when we start or you may have a family event or trip planned in advance that will prevent you from attending all sessions in a semester.
- The Center will pro-rate any program for 2 weeks missed.
- Pro-rates must be done at the time of registration. We do not go back and retroactively apply pro-rates. That would be considered a refund or credit.
- You will be pro-rated:
- For one week- the fee, divided by the number of weeks of the program minus $5
- For two weeks- the fee, divided by the number of weeks of the program minus $15
- Program cannot be registered for after the 5th week.
- Prorates are done on a sliding scale because it is difficult and costly for us to purchase new supplies, uniforms etc. separately for new additions and time consuming to continue making changes to rosters.
- The Center reserves the right to refuse a pro-rate in a specific program that might be sold out.
- The Center reserves the right to refuse a pro-rate in a specific program that might require a start on the first day based on prep work needed to be done by the specialist or coach.
- The Center does not pro-rate fees on busing.
We understand that children sometimes need to try a program before they commit. The Center does offer refunds within the first two weeks if your child tries a program and cannot continue.
- Refund policies are detailed here. Credit & Refund Policies